- Nothing to eat or drink after 10pm the night before your exam.
- On the day of your exam do not eat breakfast.
- If you are currently taking Aspirin, Motrin, Advil, Plavix, or any other arthritis medicines, stop them for 3 to 4 days prior to the exam. If you are currently on Coumadin or Herparin, please let our office know as you will need to stop these and bloodwork will need to be drawn the day before.
- On the day of your exam, be sure to bring someone with you to drive you home as you are not allowed to drive the remainder of the day.
- Report to San Antonio Endoscopy Center located at 8550 Datapoint Drive, Suite 100 one hour before your scheduled appointment time. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let our office know as soon as possible.